In this 7th podcast episode of CarNewsCafe awesomeness;
- Nicolas talks about the Honda CR-Z sport hybrid and his thoughts about it after driving for a week. – Why We Loved It
- Adam and Aaron get into the Detroit bankruptcy and how it will affect automotive, especially the North American International Auto Show (which no one seems able to pronounce)
- Aaron reviews the 2013 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL and share his thoughts about it.
- Nicolas mentions the Ford Fiesta, which takes the conversation to Aston Martin’s 100th Birthday Celebration in England (you’ll have to listen to see how that’s accomplished.)
- Aaron masterfully segways into his review of the 2014 Subaru Forester.
Another half an hour of car news and rampant b.s. for your entertainment!
Listen above or watch it via YouTube below.
The following two tabs change content below.
An automotive enthusiast for most of his adult life, Aaron has worked in and around the industry in many ways. He is an accredited member of the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press (RMAP), the Midwest Automotive Media Association (MAMA), the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA), and freelances as a writer and journalist around the Web and in print. You can find his portfolio at AaronOnAutos.com.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Video Review: 2021 Buick Envision - April 18, 2021
- Why Doesn’t the Nissan Leaf Have Bigger Batteries? - April 17, 2021