In this 7th podcast episode of CarNewsCafe awesomeness;
- Nicolas talks about the Honda CR-Z sport hybrid and his thoughts about it after driving for a week. – Why We Loved It
- Adam and Aaron get into the Detroit bankruptcy and how it will affect automotive, especially the North American International Auto Show (which no one seems able to pronounce)
- Aaron reviews the 2013 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL and share his thoughts about it.
- Nicolas mentions the Ford Fiesta, which takes the conversation to Aston Martin’s 100th Birthday Celebration in England (you’ll have to listen to see how that’s accomplished.)
- Aaron masterfully segways into his review of the 2014 Subaru Forester.
Another half an hour of car news and rampant b.s. for your entertainment!
Listen above or watch it via YouTube below.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Ford Mustang Mach-E Electric Activity Vehicle Unveiled - November 18, 2019
- Video Review: 2019 Nissan Altima - November 15, 2019