This week on the 13th episode of the CarNewsCafe Podcast:
- We are missing a wheel! Let us know who it is!
- We’ve are now in syndicated in the iTunes podcast directory and Stitcher, which means we are big time.
- Eva Hankasson breaks a motorcycle world speed record at the Bonneville Salt Flats. This makes her the coolest Swedish Biker Babe in the world according to this video.
- Adam and Aaron touch on why motorcycles are fun and possibly impractical.
- Aaron talks about the Hyundai HCD-1 concept car that made Hyundai a global name in the auto industry.
- The biggest auction of classic Chevy’s is going to take place at the end of the month in Pierce, Nebraska. It’s going to be amazing and could possibly make the owner of all these cars a whole lot of money!
- Aaron and Adam talk about DIY auto repair for waaay too long. We think there is some useful info in there but you might have to listen for awhile to find out! 🙂
To celebrate the occasion of the CarNewsCafe podcast being syndicated to iTunes and Stitcher we are giving away $225 in Amazon gift cards. All you have to do is leave a 5-star review of the CarNewsCafe Podcast on iTunes and you are eligible to win a $150 gift card from Amazon. In addition, two other people will be lucky enough to win a $50 and $25 Amazon gift card just for leaving a review about the auto podcast on iTunes. The contest ends September 18th, so those that want to participate better hurry. The Amazon gift cards will only be released if we reach 20 reviews, that have a 5-star rating. Winners will be randomly selected with Random.org on September 19th if we reach 20 reviews.
Sent us a Tweet @CarNewsCafe or let us know be leaving a comment below that you have entered the contest with a valid email. It is best to email us too just so we have your name and email.
Latest posts by Adam Yamada-Hanff (see all)
- Porsche now has Fastest Nürburgring Lap Time [Video] - July 1, 2018
- How do Car Companies Name Cars? - January 15, 2018