This week on the CarNewsCafe Podcast 14:
- The French dude is back!
- KillaJoule and Drayson Racing go back to Bonneville Salt Flats.
- Lord Drayson pushes the boundaries of racing, making him the only politician to do something useful… ever.
- Do electric cars give off radiation? (NaturalNews.com reference here)
- What makes Mazda buyers so loyal?
- Is Toyota going to take some of the truck market share from the Detroit three?
- Subaru needs better design since they look like crap.
- Jaguar C-X17 Concept is amazing since it is an all aluminum frame. Could this save and boost Jaguar sales?
- Another update with Elio Motors and things are looking shady.
- Nicolas puts his face everywhere.
The following two tabs change content below.
Adam has always loved cars and anything with wheels. When he is not writing about interesting stories you might find him jamming on his saxophone, watching movies, creating art, or playing with his two dogs.
Latest posts by Adam Yamada-Hanff (see all)
- Will Self-Driving Cars lead to more Sex? - November 19, 2018
- Porsche now has Fastest Nürburgring Lap Time [Video] - July 1, 2018