This week on CarNewsCafe Podcast 18 (download it here):
- We talk about the Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG off-roader and what you get when you drop 1+ million dollars on it.
- Greatest Craigslist ad ever? That’s what Aaron thinks!
- Motor Trend declares the Subaru Forester the best Sport Utility of the Year, again! We discuss why it deserves the title a 2nd year in a row.
- The Los Angeles Auto Show announced their finalists for the Green Car of the Year. What deserves to be on the list and be called a “Green Car?”
- Volvo has catapulted itself into the Electric Car game with the announcement of some advanced battery technology. Not only are they into electric cars now but will this put other automakers on toes?
- Drayson Racing breaks more records and Aaron and Nicolas bring up KillaCycle, who made the batteries for Drayson, and both racing at Bonneville.
- Aaron discusses why you need to Drive like a Trucker!
- Adam talks about some tips for How to Prepare your car for Winter. While Nicolas chimes in that he doesn’t need to prepare any of his cars for the winter.