After a week off from the show, the boys are back and this time, they’re going to yap your socks off with some hot commentary on stuff you’ll find so compelling that you’ll feel it’s karma that you’re supporting the show. It’s not just magnetism, people, it’s exploding Teslas all over the Car of the Year nominees.
Want proof? Here’s what’s in this week’s show (or just listen here
- Nicolas attempts an ad lib sponsorship spot and doesn’t totally fail.
- Aaron talks about getting free windshield wipers, which we’ll give away next week.
- Adam brings up the awesome 370Z NISMO car racing a flying squirrel wingsuit guy.
- Nicolas wants you to know that Ford is very green and explains why while Adam revels in the stock uptick that will surely ensue after Nicolas’ pontification.
- FIRE! FIRE! Beavis has a spaz because the Tesla Model S burst into flames.
- Aaron then bows before Nicolas’ superior video skills and interviews at Plug-in Day.
- We promise to create a Green Car of the Year list of our own. Yep, you heard it here, folks. These kinds of teasers only happen in the podcast..
- This brings us to the Car of the Year awards, the short list of which was announced this week with the finalists going to Detroit for the award.
- We whine about the way the industry seems to treat press releases from auto companies on subjects no one really cares about, like MSRP announcements and monthly sales figures.
- Adam nearly falls asleep repeating the “where to find us” info. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube.. you get the point.
Heads up. If you have a business or something to promote, CarNewsCafe is looking for sponsors for our podcast. Want to hear us mention your product or service on the podcast as an official sponsor? Ask us how we can make that happen.