This week on the Podcast the boys get jiggy with some eclectic information that’s sure to make you smile.
- Mazda sells it’s 10 millionth car in the US to a Guitar Teacher. Does this mean Mazda will continue to sell cars for many years to come?
- Aaron talks about what he thinks of the 2013 Nissan Juke NISMO.
- Irv Gordon put 3 Million Miles on his Volvo P1800. could you put 1 million miles on a modern car with the myrmaids of electronics nowadays?
- We discuss Synthetic engine oil.
- Reliability of electric cars.
- Jay Leno drives the RS Mission Electric Motorcycles
- Chevrolet offering a bi-fuel gasoline-CNG Impala in 2015.
- Aaron talks about his thoughts regarding the 2013 Nissan Juke NISMO. He thinks it should be used for rally racing.
- Are full-sized trucks the real chick magnet? CarNewsCafe contributor Tim Esterdahl says “yes, yes they are.” Leading all of us to think that Tim Esterdahl is crazy.
- Toyota and Discovery Education are asking Teen drivers to submit videos to encourage Teen Driver Safety. Are they ripping off Bridgestone’s Teens Drive Smart program?
Download at this link.
The following two tabs change content below.
Adam has always loved cars and anything with wheels. When he is not writing about interesting stories you might find him jamming on his saxophone, watching movies, creating art, or playing with his two dogs.
Latest posts by Adam Yamada-Hanff (see all)
- Will Self-Driving Cars lead to more Sex? - November 19, 2018
- Porsche now has Fastest Nürburgring Lap Time [Video] - July 1, 2018