This week on the Podcast the boys get jiggy with some eclectic information that’s sure to make you smile.
- Mazda sells it’s 10 millionth car in the US to a Guitar Teacher. Does this mean Mazda will continue to sell cars for many years to come?
- Aaron talks about what he thinks of the 2013 Nissan Juke NISMO.
- Irv Gordon put 3 Million Miles on his Volvo P1800. could you put 1 million miles on a modern car with the myrmaids of electronics nowadays?
- We discuss Synthetic engine oil.
- Reliability of electric cars.
- Jay Leno drives the RS Mission Electric Motorcycles
- Chevrolet offering a bi-fuel gasoline-CNG Impala in 2015.
- Aaron talks about his thoughts regarding the 2013 Nissan Juke NISMO. He thinks it should be used for rally racing.
- Are full-sized trucks the real chick magnet? CarNewsCafe contributor Tim Esterdahl says “yes, yes they are.” Leading all of us to think that Tim Esterdahl is crazy.
- Toyota and Discovery Education are asking Teen drivers to submit videos to encourage Teen Driver Safety. Are they ripping off Bridgestone’s Teens Drive Smart program?
Download at this link.