This week on the Car News Cafe Podcast, we talk about some of the cool stuff that’s happened this week. The two A’s run a duo without the Frenchman this week, so we feel free to talk about Freedom Fries and make fun of electricity for a while.
Topics this week vary widely during the show:
- Should the Toyota 4Runner just give up and go crossover? Aaron weighs in after a week behind the wheel.
- Aaron also mentions the posh Kia Sorento he just finished driving and the Chevrolet Sonic LT he’s driving this week, which has been much more fun than expected.
- Consumer Reports releases reliability guide. Will it affect sales?
- Speaking of GM, one of the Chevrolet Fuel Cell Equinox trucks being test driven on the road has broken 100,000 miles.
- McLaren P1 is crazy fast!
- Speaking of electrics, Suzuki (suuuu-suuuuuck-eeeee) has announced that they’re coming out with an electric motorcycle.
- This leads us to Chrysler–Fiat, which is exploring hybrid powertrains in conjunction with the Canadian government.
- Talking of prototypes, a lot of previews for upcoming unveils at the SEMA show have been released, including stuff from Scion, Toyo Tires, Chevrolet, and Beamer.
Download the MP3 here.
Love this week’s CarNewsCafe Podcast? Listen to CarNewsCafe Podcast 19.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Nethercutt’s 1967 Ferrari 365 California Spyder - December 4, 2022
- Delving into the Chevrolet ‘Otto’ engine, a staple for 70 years - December 1, 2022