Top athletes tapped their imaginations. Custom build shops transformed those dreams into four different Toyota vehicles. Now fans can choose the winner of the 2013 Toyota Dream Build Challenge. Voting is now open at www.ToyotaDreamBuild.com for five days ahead of the SEMA Show reveal on Nov. 5 in Las Vegas.
Fans who vote have opportunities to win daily prizes from the build partners and athletes, including one grand prize trip to one of the Team Toyota athlete’s events. The entries:
- BMX rider Drew Bezanson with partner Skullcandy created the “Crusher Corolla” inspired by music and BMX.
- Supercross stars Justin Brayton and Josh Grant with partner Joe Gibbs Racing Motocross, built “Let’s Go Moto Tundra” for desert competitions and training.
- Freestyle skier Simon Dumont and partner Oakley will showcase the “Ultimate Dream Ski 4Runner” complete with customized ski racks and a grill.
- NASCAR driver Parker Kligerman and partner Kyle Busch Motorsports built the “CamRally” capable of handling rougher terrain.
Voting began at 12:01 a.m. today and will end at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on November 4. Television racing commentator and Top Gear USA host Rutledge Wood will announce the winning design on Nov. 5 at 10 a.m. local time from the SEMA showroom floor. Fans can watch at www.livestream.com/Toyota.
Latest posts by Press Release (see all)
- 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ Debuts - April 24, 2021
- Three premieres for Lamborghini at the 2021 Shanghai Auto Show - April 23, 2021