This weeks’ podcast is short and sweet, since our coverage was the same. Aaron Turpen looks at the death of Paul Walker and the Internet buzz about the event. We also talk about the upcoming Formula E electric F1 racing and the great teams that have joined now. Adam Yamada-Hanff compiled a list of Christmas gifts for the car guy on your list, so feel free to send us anything he’s mentioned. 🙂
- Death of Paul Walker and analysis of what happened
- New Formula E entries and schedule
- Nissan LEAF owner gets arrested for plugging in his car
- Mitsubishi drops the price tag on the struggling i MiEV
- Holiday gifts for the car nut in your life
Subscribe to the CarNewsCafe Podcast via iTunes or Stitcher Radio. You can also add our Podcast RSS Feed to your favorite RSS Reader to catch new episodes.
Download it directly (MP3) here.
The following two tabs change content below.
An automotive enthusiast for most of his adult life, Aaron has worked in and around the industry in many ways. He is an accredited member of the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press (RMAP), the Midwest Automotive Media Association (MAMA), the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA), and freelances as a writer and journalist around the Web and in print. You can find his portfolio at AaronOnAutos.com.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- The Most Famous Duesenberg of All Time - March 19, 2023
- Restoration Blog: March 2023 - March 11, 2023