This week Adam Yamada-Hanff, Aaron Turpen, and Nicolas Zart take on topics ranging from internet scams to buying a Tesla Model S with Bitcoins, the new cyrptocurrency that is all the rage nowadays, and Mary Barra taking the reins as General Motors CEO in January. Listen to CarNewsCafe Podcast 26 here or click here to download it.
- Scammers using Paul Walker’s death to rip you off.
- McLaren P1 does a sub-7 second Nurburgring.
- Cadillac ELR is overpriced?
- Special collection at Miami Auto Museum.
- Jay Leno is in Gran Turismo 6 with his souped up Toronado.
- Mary Barra named new GM CEO, takes over in January.
- Checkout this interview of Mary Barra to get a better idea about her.
- Buying a Tesla Model S Bitcoins.. kinda. Bernake likes them!
If you have thoughts, opinions, etc. about this week’s podcast or anything please let us know below. We love hearing listener and reader feedback on CarNewsCafe.
Also checkout last week’s episode CarNewsCafe Podcast 25 where we talk about Formula E, a Nissan LEAF owner getting arrested, and great Holiday gifts for the car crazed person in your life. Listen to CarNewsCafe Podcast 27 where Aaron and I recap the 10 most popular articles on CarNewsCafe from 2013.
Latest posts by Adam Yamada-Hanff (see all)
- Will Self-Driving Cars lead to more Sex? - November 19, 2018
- Porsche now has Fastest Nürburgring Lap Time [Video] - July 1, 2018