It’s that time of year once again when the auto show season gets hot, starting with the biggest show of the year: the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in otherwise known as Detroit Auto Show.
This year, the Motor City had some awesome unveils and great showcases of concepts. The boys cover their favorites before delving into some new green drives from Nicolas.
Detroit Auto Show (aka North American International Auto Show)
- Nicolas’ video interview with GM’s James Bell at NAIAS
- Nissan unveils a beautiful new Sport Car Concept.
- A topless Targa from Porsche!
- The horrendous Viper SRT in Stryker Green looks pukey.
- New Kia GT4 Stinger might be taking on the BRZ and FR-S.
- Subaru unveils the hot new 2015 WRX SRI at Detroit.
- Mazda has delayed the diesel option for the Mazda6.. again.
- A Zero on eBay? Not like you’d think.
- Poorer than dirt? California’s got your EV dreams covered.
- Tesla has more woes as the NHTSA issues a recall notice for the Model S.
- Nicolas test drives the BMW i3.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Sneak Unveil of New GMC Hummer EV - October 20, 2020
- Video Review: 2020 Cadillac CT4 is great as the Smallest Caddy - October 13, 2020