It’s that time of year once again when the auto show season gets hot, starting with the biggest show of the year: the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) in otherwise known as Detroit Auto Show.
This year, the Motor City had some awesome unveils and great showcases of concepts. The boys cover their favorites before delving into some new green drives from Nicolas.
Detroit Auto Show (aka North American International Auto Show)
- Nicolas’ video interview with GM’s James Bell at NAIAS
- Nissan unveils a beautiful new Sport Car Concept.
- A topless Targa from Porsche!
- The horrendous Viper SRT in Stryker Green looks pukey.
- New Kia GT4 Stinger might be taking on the BRZ and FR-S.
- Subaru unveils the hot new 2015 WRX SRI at Detroit.
- Mazda has delayed the diesel option for the Mazda6.. again.
- A Zero on eBay? Not like you’d think.
- Poorer than dirt? California’s got your EV dreams covered.
- Tesla has more woes as the NHTSA issues a recall notice for the Model S.
- Nicolas test drives the BMW i3.
Subscribe to the CarNewsCafe Podcast via iTunes or Stitcher Radio. You can also add our Podcast RSS Feed to your favorite RSS Reader to catch new episodes.
The following two tabs change content below.
An automotive enthusiast for most of his adult life, Aaron has worked in and around the industry in many ways. He is an accredited member of the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press (RMAP), the Midwest Automotive Media Association (MAMA), the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA), and freelances as a writer and journalist around the Web and in print. You can find his portfolio at AaronOnAutos.com.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Review: Ford F-Series Trucks, a new book from Jimmy - March 27, 2023
- Review: 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV - March 21, 2023