This week, the boys come together to yap about all things automotive, including what happened in South America at the Dakar Rally, the 40th anniversary of SuperCross, Tesla’s superchargers, and cars with the name “Rouge” in them.
- The Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge concept showcases the premium maker’s design plans.
- A new Discovery Channel show called Rods ‘n Wheels will debut and Adam has the details.
- The Dakar Rally finished and winners were posted.
- SuperCross takes motorcycle racing into its fortieth year as a main event.
- The kWh is going out of style, find out why RMI says it needs to go.
- Cadillac has changed its crest again, making Caddy into something new.
- Got mechanic? You’d better know these questions and ask them first.