You’ll hear reference to:
- Should Tesla Motors advertise? Seems Tesla Model S customers do that for the electric car company.
- The hot tennis superstar Maria Sharapova designs a Porsche Panamera GTS.
- What every muscle car lover secretly fears… electric motors.
- Mazda MX-5 Miata turns twenty-five, meaning it’s getting old.
- An electric Hot Rod delivering clean pure beer, probably the best idea ever.
- Jay Leno leaves “The Tonight Show” for the 2nd time. Will he put Jay Leno’s Garage on broadcast TV or start a new car show?
- Tanner Faust joins Andretti Autosport for the Volkswagen – Andretti Autosport Rallycross team. Making Ford not very happy.
- Will Alfa Romeo replace Dodge? Does this make sense for Sergio Marchionne and Chrysler-Fiat to do in the US?
- Kia puts love into it’s Electric Soul.
- Voxan’s 200 HP electric motorcycle, can we we get one in the US?
- Agility produce the the Saietta R, another crazy electric race motorcycle which we hope can make it stateside.
- CarNewsCafe test drives the 2013 Toyota Tundra. Aaron Turpen shares his thoughts.
Next week, we’ll look at the Chicago Auto Show and more.
The following two tabs change content below.
Born and raised around classic cars, it wasn't until Nicolas drove an AC Proulsion eBox and a Tesla Roadster that the light went on. Eager to spread the news about those amazing full torque electric vehicles, he started writing about this amazing technology and its social impacts in 2007. Today, Nicolas covers renewable energy, test drives cars, does podcasts and films. Nicolas offers an in-depth look at the e-mobility world through interviews and the many contacts he made in those industries. His articles are also published on Teslrati, CleanTechnica, the Beverly Hills Car Club and Medium. "There are more solutions than obstacles." Nicolas Zart
Latest posts by Nicolas Zart (see all)
- How to Secure Your Car Like An Expert - November 27, 2017
- Faraday Future, Lucid Motors and NextEV, Thank Goodness For Hyper EVs - March 25, 2017