This week, as the Chicago Auto Show kicks off, we look at the best of the news. Here is episode 33 podcast for your enjoyment.
You’ll hear reference to:
- Should Tesla Motors advertise? Seems Tesla Model S customers do that for the electric car company.
- The hot tennis superstar Maria Sharapova designs a Porsche Panamera GTS.
- What every muscle car lover secretly fears… electric motors.
- Mazda MX-5 Miata turns twenty-five, meaning it’s getting old.
- An electric Hot Rod delivering clean pure beer, probably the best idea ever.
- Jay Leno leaves “The Tonight Show” for the 2nd time. Will he put Jay Leno’s Garage on broadcast TV or start a new car show?
- Tanner Faust joins Andretti Autosport for the Volkswagen – Andretti Autosport Rallycross team. Making Ford not very happy.
- Will Alfa Romeo replace Dodge? Does this make sense for Sergio Marchionne and Chrysler-Fiat to do in the US?
- Kia puts love into it’s Electric Soul.
- Voxan’s 200 HP electric motorcycle, can we we get one in the US?
- Agility produce the the Saietta R, another crazy electric race motorcycle which we hope can make it stateside.
- CarNewsCafe test drives the 2013 Toyota Tundra. Aaron Turpen shares his thoughts.
Next week, we’ll look at the Chicago Auto Show and more.