Lotus has introduced a special edition of the Exige V6 Cup, the Exige 360 Cup, with an increase in power output and new lightweight paneling. The Lotus Motorsport Cup model comes in four color options and will be limited to a total production run of just 50 units, each with a numbered build plate.
- Increase of 10 PS output thanks to freer induction exhaust.
- Vehicle weight reduced to 1130 kilograms.
- Bespoke lightweight front access panel, rear tailgate, and louvered panel.
- Grooved brake discs.
- Motorsport Red wheels.
- Embroidered seats and dash panel exclusive to the 360 Cup.
Color options include Metallic White, Metallic Grey, Metallic Black, and Metallic Silver. Stealth matt black roof, front access panel, and louvered tailgate can be tied to all four color options.
Jean-Marc Gales, CEO of Group Lotus plc, commented: “The V6 Cup was a favourite amongst many knowledgeable customers with its incredible track performance and distinctive design. I am excited about the introduction of the new 360 Cup which moves the game forward with striking new design features and performance upgrades that offer phenomenal ability on road and track.”
The Lotus Exige 360 Cup can be ordered now through any Lotus dealer.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Review: 2023 Nissan Frontier - June 1, 2023
- Meyers Manx Dune Buggy With Airplane Engine - May 28, 2023