As the world’s sports car of choice for the most well-known secret agent of all time, Aston Martin has been forever tied to James Bond, Agent 007. To celebrate the release of Spectre, the latest Bond film, Aston Martin is releasing a special edition DB9 GT Bond Edition. The hand-built car will see only 150 examples made, ensuring it’s forever a collector’s item associated with the film.
Carefully-considered trim, equipment, and accessory additions are what mark this car apart from the already above-standard DB9 GT, says Aston Martin. These include:
- The 6.0-litre V12-engined grand tourer features unique Spectre Silver paint; sterling silver Aston Martin badges front and rear; and discreet ‘007 Bond Edition’ exterior badging.
- These features build on the elegant styling of the DB9 GT which includes unique ten-spoke gloss black diamond turned 20-inch alloy wheels; bright aluminium bonnet vents, side strakes and grille; carbon fibre front splitter and rear diffuser, and grey brake calipers.
- Inside, the DB9 GT Bond Edition continues its subtle homage to James Bond with unique numbered sill plaques featuring the familiar 007 logo; gun barrel embroidery on the 2+2’s rear seat divider and a special Bond Edition start-up screen on the new model’s AMi II touch-sensitive Aston Martin infotainment system.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Q&A: Why Doesn’t Hyundai Have A Pickup Truck? - May 1, 2021
- Q&A: What Electric Vehicles Are On the Market Now? - April 28, 2021