Built in Italy, the Giulia Quadrifoglio Delivers Class-leading 505 Horsepower, 0-60 in 3.8 Seconds and a Record-setting 7:39 Nürburgring Lap Time – the Fastest Ever by a Four-door Production Sedan
- Alfa Romeo – the heart and soul of the automotive industry – is returning to the U.S. with an all-new lineup of vehicles, starting with the award-winning 4C Coupe and 4C Spider, inspired by the timeless 33 Stradale, and now the all-new Giulia premium mid-size sedan
- All-new Giulia Quadrifoglio is the first of a new lineup of vehicles built off an all-new world-class rear-wheel-drive platform that embodies La meccanica delle emozioni (the mechanics of emotion)
- Built in Italy, the all-new Giulia grouped together the best resources and talent within a highly focused team to deliver the highest levels of innovation and precision craftsmanship
- With muscular proportions, simplistic elegance and high-quality surface finishes across its generous wheelbase, the 2017 Giulia Quadrifoglio exudes stunning Italian style with a finesse of Alfa Romeo heritage, athletically taut lines, sculptural details and best-in-class aerodynamics
- Ferrari-derived 505-horsepower bi-turbo V-6 makes the Giulia Quadrifoglio the most powerful Alfa Romeo production car ever, delivering 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 3.8 seconds and a top speed of 191 mph, while cylinder deactivation reduces real-world fuel consumption by up to 15 percent
- Best-in-class power-to-weight ratio of around 7 pounds per horsepower, near-perfect 50/50 weight distribution, segment-leading torsional rigidity and the most direct steering available, thanks to an all-new rear-wheel-drive architecture with extensive use of lightweight materials
- Next-level, state-of-the-art technologies, including Alfa DNA Pro selector, torque vectoring, active aero front splitter and Chassis Domain Control (CDC), maximize the all-new Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio’s driving exhilaration
- Crafted by Alfa Romeo artisans at the Cassino plant in Frosinone, Italy
- Giulia nameplate reflects a 55-year heritage of Alfa Romeo’s lightweight, performance sedan tradition and 105 years of the brand, carving its legend on road courses around the globe
- All-new 2017 Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio begins production for North America late in the second-quarter of 2016 with a starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of around $70,000
The following two tabs change content below.
An automotive enthusiast for most of his adult life, Aaron has worked in and around the industry in many ways. He is an accredited member of the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press (RMAP), the Midwest Automotive Media Association (MAMA), the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA), and freelances as a writer and journalist around the Web and in print. You can find his portfolio at AaronOnAutos.com.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Sneak Unveil of New GMC Hummer EV - October 20, 2020
- Video Review: 2020 Cadillac CT4 is great as the Smallest Caddy - October 13, 2020