McLaren Automotive will showcase its largest selection of models to date at this year’s Geneva Motor Show, featuring the latest model in the recently-launched Sports Series – the McLaren 570GT. Practical enough for everyday use, the two-seat, mid-engined 570GT is the most refined and road-biased McLaren yet. Designed with a focus on day-to-day usability and long distance comfort, it offers increased levels of practicality while remaining a true McLaren sports car.
The McLaren 570GT joins the 570S Coupe and 540C Coupe (540C not sold in the US) as the third model in the recently announced Sports Series family. The clean lines of the revised glasshouse give the 570GT a sleek and refined silhouette – the second of three bodystyles which will eventually complete the Sports Series. A glass panoramic roof provides a bright, open cabin which extends through the large rear glass hatch to create a luxurious and relaxing driving environment. Craftsmanship throughout the interior of the 570GT is of the highest level, upholstered and specified with quality materials and the latest technologies throughout.
- The 570GT will be the most luxurious and refined McLaren to date
- Side-opening rear glass hatch offers an additional 7.8 cubic feet of luggage capacity
- Bespoke tires include Pirelli Noise Cancelling System (PNCS) for refined ride
- Classic GT lines and revised aerodynamic package include extended rear spoiler
- Pricing starts at $198,950
- Global reveal to take place at the Geneva Auto Show, March 1st at 10 a.m. CET