This is the vocabulary used to describe the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution over the past decade. Arguably the originator of the four-door sports car genre, the Lancer Evolution is applauded worldwide for its combination of power, agility and Super All-Wheel Control. And now, you can be the owner of the very last Evo produced.
Mitsubishi will be auctioning the last Lancer Evolution Final Edition…the US1600 car. To make things even better, all proceeds from the auction will go to Feeding America Riverside | San Bernardino and Second Harvest Food Bank of Orange County.
The auction will take place on eBay beginning at 9 a.m. PT Thursday, September 8 and concludes Thursday, September 15 at 9:00 a.m. PT. The auction corresponds with national Hunger Action Month™, when Feeding America and member food banks ask everyone in America to take action and fight hunger in their community, all September long.
The beloved and highly revered Mitsubishi Evo is going out in style with the Final Edition model, which features a pulse-pounding turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder 2.0L engine with 303 horsepower, making the Final Edition the most powerful mass-produced Evolution ever built. The car is available with a 5-speed transmission and special suspension tuning.
More information on this car:
- Turbocharged and intercooled 2.0-liter MIVEC DOHC 16-valve inline 4-cylinder
- 303 horsepower and 305 lb-ft torque
- Bilstein® shock absorbers and Eibach® springs
- Brembo® 2-piece front rotors
- Final Edition Badge
- Black painted aluminum roof
- Gloss black center bumper and hood air outlet
- Dark chrome painted Enkei® alloy wheels
- Dark chrome front grille surround
- Auto on/off bi-xenon High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights with leveling control
- Color: New Diamond White Pearl
- Black pillars, sun visors, assist handles and headliner
- Gloss black center console box with production serial number plaque US1600
- Red stitch accents on sports seats, steering wheel, shift knob, console lid, floormats, and e-brake handle
- Final Edition animation on meter display
Latest posts by Press Release (see all)
- 1,025-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170 Unveiled - March 23, 2023
- Polestar 2 BST edition 230 explores performance design - March 23, 2023