The worst car of ALL TIME? Sure, it’s a bold claim, but there’s a lot of evidence to back it up. If you want to know what the worst car of all time could very well be, you’ve come to the right place. Of course there are plenty of cars out there that probably shouldn’t have gone to market either (some of them we’ll discuss), however, this one really does seem to take the biscuit…
The 1989 Eagle Premier
If you’ve ever noticed this car in a picture or even on the street somehow, your first thought was probably ‘it doesn’t look that bad’. And you’re right, it doesn’t look that bad. There are no signs at first glance to suggest that this car is an awful car at all. However, there are so many things wrong with it it could make your head spin. This isn’t even in an auto repair sense either.
The car has absolutely no style. It’s not fast, and it’s branded as a luxury car without a hint of luxury in sight. You get in the car and it feels like an empty shell.
To top all of this off, the gas mileage is not good. It’s an unbelievably underwhelming model.
This vehicle is indifference in car form, and probably shouldn’t have existed at all. It’s the kind of car that makes fanatics everywhere shudder and shake their heads.
There’s nothing spectacular about it at all, and absolutely nothing unique. At least with the cars that break down a lot and cause problems, there’s a story. Something unique about them. This car is plain boring!
Maybe you can think of a car that you would consider worse than the 1989 Eagle Premier. There are some people out there that probably wouldn’t consider a boring car to be the worst one. Here’s an idea of a few more cars that could have used some work:
- Pontiac Aztek – yeah, Walter White owns this car, but for the love of god you shouldn’t buy it. This is one of the worst looking cars out there, and has no redeeming qualities to make it good.
- 2002 Lexus SC 430 – this is a Lexus, so of course you’re probably shocked to see it on the list. However, it isn’t the quality of the build or even the interior that is the problem. This is one of the most expensive cars for how good it is; the maintenance costs are through the roof! You would expect something out of this world with this car, but it just disappoints.
- BMW x6 – that’s right, BMWs make the list of crappy cars too! This car has 0 purpose, and even Jeremy Clarkson said it was the worst car in the world. Supposedly a sports activity vehicle, the car fails miserably at what it’s supposed to do.
Is there a car you think could be the worst car of all time? Leave your thoughts and opinions below. Whatever you do, avoid these cars like the plague!
Latest posts by Emily Muelford (see all)
- Navigating The Aftermath Of A Road Accident - June 7, 2018
- Make Your Long-Distance Driving Safer (And More Enjoyable) - June 5, 2018