In Rochester, there are numerous car dealers and models for you to choose from. This can both be a good thing and a bad thing. On the plus side, it opens you up to more options that can lead you to the vehicle best suited to your needs. But on the other hand, you might just become more confused in terms of which car you should bring home.
To narrow down your options, a Dodge Journey is worth considering. Car enthusiasts often view it as a vehicle for adventure. It’s filled with all the features that will keep your family happy even during a long road trip.
That said, here are some of the most exciting features that the Dodge Journey boasts of:
- Storage Compartments
Many car buyers looking for the perfect car to bring home often tend to neglect storage space, more so if they’re not buying a family car. But whether you have kids or not, having extra storage space is always a great advantage. This makes your vehicle more comfortable during road trips and other long travels. Moreover, you’re maximizing every area of your car as well.
For a crossover, the Dodge Journey has the following extra storage compartments:
- Front passenger in-seat storage that comes in handy for storing valuables during your trip. That way, you won’t have to worry about thieves looking through your window.
- In-floor storage bins in the second row. You can use this storage space to hold drinks. These can even function as coolers, too.
- In-floor storage in the cargo area. When you’ve got a family, you can use this space to store your baby gear. That way, you’d never forget it. Plus, you’ve got extra space for other things as well.
- Electronic Safety Features
How do electronic safety features qualify as “fun”? It’s because it makes driving smoother, more effortless, and less stressful. When you know that you’ve got safety features assisting you, you’ll feel more confident that you’re safe on the road inside your Dodge Journey. It has over 50 standard and advanced safety features that make driving a little less cumbersome for you.
Here are just some of these electronic safety features:
- ParkSense Rear Park Assist System to detect objects behind the wheel
- Standard LATCH car seat systems, for if you need to attach car seats
- Electronic stability control
The price of the Dodge Journey is also one of the most exciting features of this vehicle. No matter how impressive all the other added features may be, if the price of the car is something you can’t afford, there’s no way you can enjoy its features.
The good news with the Dodge Journey is that its price point is quite reasonable, especially for all the other features it has. Starting at an average of 21,000 USD, it has quite an impressive and affordable price.
To view more of its price variants, visit visiondodgechryslerjeep.com.
- Roomy Interior
The Dodge Journey has enough room for everyone. It can hold up to seven people comfortably. It has the features of a minivan, minus the sliding doors that not everybody wants to have. The second row of the Dodge Journey can also recline, which makes for a fun and comfortable trip for your passengers during a road trip. Those sitting on the second row will no longer have to worry about neck and back pains.
- Connectivity Features
While you’re in your Dodge Journey, you can stay connected with your friends and family, too, as it boasts of impressive connectivity features. These are one of the added features that boost the convenience during your trip by keeping your gadgets charged and connected.
Some of the added features to help boost connectivity include:
- 115-Volt Power Outlet
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Standard USB ports
- Bluetooth Streaming Audio
- Available UConnect System
The UConnect System is one of the gifts of technology in today’s more modern vehicles. It comes with an 8.4-inch screen that allows you to do a lot of features apart from just the traditional radio streaming. Here are some of the features that you can enjoy with the UConnect System:
- You can “talk” to your car even from afar. You can start the vehicle in advance to warm it up, especially when it’s cold.
- You can stream through at least 150 channels of stations that are commercial-free
- You can use the Vehicle Finder feature
The Dodge Journey is one of the midsize crossovers that’s a unique offer. Like all the other variants of Dodge, its brand appearance demands that strong presence. Since it first came out in the year 2008, the Dodge Journey has always been a standout. At present, that’s more than a decade of excellent performance in terms of both the quality and the interior.
Latest posts by Emily Muelford (see all)
- How Sleep Deprivation Affects Your Driving – And What to Do About It - July 9, 2020
- What is the most common cause of distracted driving? - July 6, 2020