- All-new F-150 Tremor® combines outstanding towing and payload capacity* with greater off-road prowess – featuring upgraded suspension and driveline hardware, increased suspension travel, approach, breakover, and departure angles**, plus standard rear locking differential and available front Torsen limited-slip differential
- An all-new series in the F-150 lineup, F-150 Tremor is available in three versions, each featuring a standard F-150 Raptor-style bash plate, off-road running boards, unique hood and grille with Active Orange highlights and unique trim and technology packages
- 2021 Ford F-150 Tremor features available new off-road technologies such as enhanced Trail Control, Trail One-Pedal Drive and Trail Turn Assist
The following two tabs change content below.
Press Releases are issued by interested parties, usually the manufacturer or press agents acting on their behalf. We reproduce them here to keep readers abreast of the latest news of interest.
Latest posts by Press Release (see all)
- 1,025-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 170 Unveiled - March 23, 2023
- Polestar 2 BST edition 230 explores performance design - March 23, 2023