This week on the CarNewsCafe Podcast 15:
- Grand Theft Auto 5 is released, slowing down world productivity.
- A Russian Chick crashes a Nissan GT-R, making 3 grown men cry.
- We talk about the Russian music group SEREBRO, because 3 hot Russian girls make up the group and they like to Dance and Sing in a car!
- Is this Mitsubishi Outlander commercial with Russian Ice Skaters the best auto commercial all time? Let us know what you think!
- Quick vehicle inspection video by Aaron is something YOU need to watch, if you don’t know how to do it.
- Aaron discusses his thoughts and reviews the 2013 Nissan Sentra SL. It ain’t cool but it will get you there in comfort and without trouble.
- Mazda donates money to the Red Cross and the Humane Society of Boulder Valley to help animals (and people) in Colorado flooding.
- Is Saab back? Seems like they could start selling 2014 Saab 9-3’s soon as a pre-production Saab rolled out of Trollhattan. Checkout the video!
- Celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day with our favorite car on CarNewsCafe, the Nissan GT-R. (Go listen to past CarNewsCafe podcasts and you will see how often we talk about it!)
Have a suggestions for next week’s show? Let us know!
Also don’t forgot to listen to last week’s show, CarNewsCafe Podcast 14.