This week on the CarNewsCafe Podcast 15:
- Grand Theft Auto 5 is released, slowing down world productivity.
- A Russian Chick crashes a Nissan GT-R, making 3 grown men cry.
- We talk about the Russian music group SEREBRO, because 3 hot Russian girls make up the group and they like to Dance and Sing in a car!
- Is this Mitsubishi Outlander commercial with Russian Ice Skaters the best auto commercial all time? Let us know what you think!
- Quick vehicle inspection video by Aaron is something YOU need to watch, if you don’t know how to do it.
- Aaron discusses his thoughts and reviews the 2013 Nissan Sentra SL. It ain’t cool but it will get you there in comfort and without trouble.
- Mazda donates money to the Red Cross and the Humane Society of Boulder Valley to help animals (and people) in Colorado flooding.
- Is Saab back? Seems like they could start selling 2014 Saab 9-3’s soon as a pre-production Saab rolled out of Trollhattan. Checkout the video!
- Celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day with our favorite car on CarNewsCafe, the Nissan GT-R. (Go listen to past CarNewsCafe podcasts and you will see how often we talk about it!)
Have a suggestions for next week’s show? Let us know!
Subscribe to the CarNewsCafe Podcast via iTunes or Stitcher Radio. You can also add our Podcast RSS Feed to your favorite RSS Reader to catch new episodes.
Also don’t forgot to listen to last week’s show, CarNewsCafe Podcast 14.
The following two tabs change content below.
Adam has always loved cars and anything with wheels. When he is not writing about interesting stories you might find him jamming on his saxophone, watching movies, creating art, or playing with his two dogs.
Latest posts by Adam Yamada-Hanff (see all)
- Will Self-Driving Cars lead to more Sex? - November 19, 2018
- Porsche now has Fastest Nürburgring Lap Time [Video] - July 1, 2018