The 2015 Scion tC Release Series 9.0 will hit dealerships in January 2015 with vibrant orange and black paint and details from Jeremy Lookofsky of Cartel Customs as a limited edition, two-tone version of the popular entry-level sports car.
Just 2,000 of the tC Release Series 9.0 will be made, with black and magma as their exterior design, a center exhaust, Smart Key and Push Button Start with the Cartel Logo and orange front seats setting them off.
Inside, orange stitching on the steering wheel and seating carry through the design while orange paint details some other fixtures like the shifter surround. Blacked out Scion badging adds some aggression to the front fascia.
Other features of tC Release Series 9.0 include:
* Black finish alloy wheels with matching center cap
* Gloss black finish side mirrors and door handles
* Release Series badge mirror cover
* Toyota Racing Development lowering springs
* High-profile rear spoiler
* Cartel logo floor and cargo mats
The tC Release Series 9.0 will have either a six-speed manual or an automatic with paddle shifters. MSRP will be $23,190 for the manual and $24,340 for the auto, plus destination fees. The cars will be showcased alongside standard Scion tC cars on the lot.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Q&A: Why Doesn’t Hyundai Have A Pickup Truck? - May 1, 2021
- Q&A: What Electric Vehicles Are On the Market Now? - April 28, 2021