The Hyundai Elantra is a highly efficient brand that first made an entrance into the market in the mid-1990s. An impressive debut was followed by an accentuated model with more fine-tuned features that became available nearly a decade later with more modifications and improvements.
Having made a lasting impact on the market, the latest variant of the Hyundai Elantra was introduced in 2017. It is a well outfitted, compact car that provides top-class performance at an affordable price. A highly efficient 2.0-liter engine with a 147 HP rating that is able to produce 132lb-ft of torque.
The car boasts a six-speed system that allows it to move quickly at regulated speed and has both manual and automatic options. With automatic cars becoming more of the norm in the last few years, the manual option is a unique addition that offers the same benefits.
In keeping with its value for money reputation, the Hyundai Elantra developed has a well-equipped, more economical option that runs on a 128hp 1.4-liter turbo engine. This model also has a seven-speed dual clutch automatic that has been being rated at 23/40 mpg for cities and highways. These attributes make it by far the most effective model in this product line.
The luxurious sports variant offers even more top class qualities, it even made the list of cheapest cars to insure with a high grade turbocharged 1.6-liter engine combined with a precision engineered independent rear suspension. It also comes with a choice of a six-speed manual and an advanced seven-speed dual clutch automatic transmission.
- The cargo space is quite large providing enough room for families and other people looking to travel in groups. It could also be used to transport items economically as it is able to accommodate a lot of things with the extra room available
- It has a very good gas mileage. The Hyundai Elantra’s highly efficient engine allows it to use fuel optimally.
- It is a highly reliable car with its strong base, giving it a stable system that can be trusted to perform efficiently for long periods. This guarantee is one of the most attractive qualities of any premium product brand.
- Despite the impressive engine qualities of the Hyundai Elantra, it is not an impressive engine compared to other cars in this class
- The car is not as fast as some of the other vehicles within the same price range and this means it might not appeal to certain people as it doesn’t cover the same distance as its contemporaries over the same period of time.
- It has a comparatively lower safety score. This is a little disappointing as the car has a lot of fantastic features and would suit a lot of people.
The Hyundai Elantra is a great car with a roomy cargo area and a variety of options that suit different needs. These variants are very efficient and have top class engine components. It also boasts a multiple scale speed system that is ideal for traveling on different highways. However, its low safety score is a little disappointing as the car’s impressive features deserve much better. Overall, it is a pricey acquisition that will provide high-quality performance along with other benefits for years to come.
Latest posts by Tom Brown (see all)
- How to Keep Your Classic Car in Good Condition - May 23, 2019
- Choosing The Right Jeep Parts Matters – Here’s Why - May 8, 2019