This week on the 8th CarNewsCafe Podcast
- Aaron’s Coffee and a Concept about the 1967 Jaguar Pirana by Bertone.
- We talk about T Boone Pickens and his plans for his Natural Gas Highway in the US making the “Pickens Plan” a reality. Is this oil billionaire making smart moves or just a crazy Texan?
- Adam mentions the Richard Hatflied interview, from Lightning Motorcycles, which you gotta check!
- The 2014 Ford F-150 Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) will be the only half-ton CNG pickup on the market. Will it this CNG pick-up translate into sales for Ford?
- Hyundai sell 1 Million Hyundai Santa Fe’s in the US market. What do we stand on the crossovers vs small SUVs?
- Ford F-150 modifications
- Nicolas talks about a crazy racer named John Mueller that likes to tinker with a Mitsubishi i-MiEV. (We think he is cool but slightly nuts!)
- Nicolas also shares his opinions about the Ford Fusion Energi which he has for the week.
Listen to it above or watch the embed below.