A new, limited display to showcase recent acquisitions by the Dezer Collection will be shown at the Miami Auto Museum. The collection features some beautiful classics that were obtained from a private collector. The Dezer Collection bought nearly fifty cars from the collector and is now showing some of the best of those at the museum.
- 1910 Ford Model T roadster
- 1924 Packard Single Six series 233 sedan
- 1929 LaSalle Series 328, 134”-inch wheelbase rumble seat convertible coupe
- 1930 Citroen C6 torpedo
- 1935 Cadillac Series 370E Fleetwood cabriolet
- 1938 Buick Series 80 phaeton
- 1938 Rolls-Royce Phantom III limousine by Park Ward
- 1949 Bentley Mark VI sedanca coupe by Hooper (originally ordered by the final Maharaja of Mysore)
- 1962 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1971 Mercedes-Benz 600 sedan
The majority of the collection itself is on display in the Dezer Showplace event space, but the vehicles listed above are highlighted. They will eventually be dispersed throughout the museum to join other galleries already established there.
If you’re in Miami, you should check this out! Beautiful! The gallery below comes thanks to the Dezer Collection:
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Review: 2022 Chevrolet Trailblazer - January 21, 2022
- Robocars.com gives Tesla Full Self Driving (FSD) “Beta” an “F” - January 20, 2022