The boys come together again and discuss the week in review. Without hardly any arguing. It’s amazing. Really. You should listen.
- Aaron is now officially old
- Michael Schumacher update and seems to be in stable condition.
- Dakar Rally has over 1 billion viewers.
- Google forms the Open Automotive Alliance with Audi, Honda, Hyundai, Audi, and NVIDIA.
- Toyota drops its Fuel Cell Concept on CES
- Chevrolet showcases its new App Shop and forward-thinking in-car infotainment systems
- Netflix is streaming a documentary on the Isle of Man electric motorcycle races
- The History Channel’s Modern Marvels talks about Engines
- Lots of stuff happening with racing this year like the Rolex 24 this weekend, the Formula E car making its street debut, and Lotus introducing an Elise-based race car
If the player above doesn’t work or you’d prefer to download the MP3 directly, you can do so with this link.
Subscribe to the CarNewsCafe Podcast via iTunes or Stitcher Radio. You can also add our Podcast RSS Feed to your favorite RSS Reader to catch new episodes.
A big week for sure! And Detroit hasn’t even started yet..
The following two tabs change content below.
An automotive enthusiast for most of his adult life, Aaron has worked in and around the industry in many ways. He is an accredited member of the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press (RMAP), the Midwest Automotive Media Association (MAMA), the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA), and freelances as a writer and journalist around the Web and in print. You can find his portfolio at AaronOnAutos.com.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Review: 2023 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV - March 21, 2023
- The Most Famous Duesenberg of All Time - March 19, 2023