The boys come together again and discuss the week in review. Without hardly any arguing. It’s amazing. Really. You should listen.
- Aaron is now officially old
- Michael Schumacher update and seems to be in stable condition.
- Dakar Rally has over 1 billion viewers.
- Google forms the Open Automotive Alliance with Audi, Honda, Hyundai, Audi, and NVIDIA.
- Toyota drops its Fuel Cell Concept on CES
- Chevrolet showcases its new App Shop and forward-thinking in-car infotainment systems
- Netflix is streaming a documentary on the Isle of Man electric motorcycle races
- The History Channel’s Modern Marvels talks about Engines
- Lots of stuff happening with racing this year like the Rolex 24 this weekend, the Formula E car making its street debut, and Lotus introducing an Elise-based race car
If the player above doesn’t work or you’d prefer to download the MP3 directly, you can do so with this link.
A big week for sure! And Detroit hasn’t even started yet..
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Sneak Unveil of New GMC Hummer EV - October 20, 2020
- Video Review: 2020 Cadillac CT4 is great as the Smallest Caddy - October 13, 2020