Chrysler is “paws-ing” to profess its love for furry family members with National Pet Day just around the corner on April 11. The brand is highlighting pet-appropriate features and available Mopar accessories that make the Chrysler Pacifica the “purr-fect” home away from home for four-legged passengers.
Pet-friendly features of the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica, which earned a TOP SAFETY PICK+ rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and is the most awarded minivan over the last six years, include:
- Rear-seat reminder: New for 2022 and standard on Pacifica, the rear-seat reminder recognizes when rear doors are opened and closed prior to ignition start, then alerts the driver with a chime and cluster message after trip completion to check rear seats for passengers and pets
- FamCAM interior camera: Provides a view of occupants in the rear and even allows those up front to zoom in to keep a watchful eye on precocious pets
- Stow ‘n Go seating: The only minivan with available all-wheel drive and Stow ‘n Go seating, plus second- and third-row seats fold flat into the floor, providing ample space for pet kennels or for pets to roam when the vehicle is in park
- Stow ‘n Go in-floor storage bins: Pet food or accessories can be stored under the floor and out of sight
- Stow ‘n Vac: Pets can be messy — Pacifica’s available Stow ‘n Vac system offers easy interior clean ups
- Hands-free sliding doors/liftgate: Hands-free access to the Pacifica is as simple as a kick under the door or liftgate, making it easier to juggle pets and personal items when entering the vehicle
- Pet kennel: Lightweight Mopar pet kennel allows for safe transportation of pets and folds flat when not in use
The following two tabs change content below.
Press Releases are issued by interested parties, usually the manufacturer or press agents acting on their behalf. We reproduce them here to keep readers abreast of the latest news of interest.
Latest posts by Press Release (see all)
- LEGO Icons launches Classic Defender 90 set - March 18, 2023
- Limited-Edition Audi RS e-tron GT “project_513/2” - March 18, 2023