I answer a lot of questions on Quora. Many of those questions are about automotive things that may be of interest to CarNewsCafe readers. Like this one.
My Answer: The pros are, in general:
- Lexus vehicles are generally lower cost versus most of the other luxury makes. Especially the German and British brands.
- Lexus vehicles have a lower depreciation loss compared to most luxury makes.
- Lexus vehicles have comfort-oriented interiors with attention to passengers, something other makes often forget.
- Lexus vehicles are reliable and generally cheap to own in comparison to their luxury competitors.
- Lexus is the only luxury make with excellent hybrid options that often outclass their gasoline stablemates.
The cons are, in general:
- Lexus vehicles have polarizing exterior designs, including the huge grille.
- Lexus vehicles are not as exclusive as are many other luxury brands and Lexus does not enjoy the kind of upper-class acceptance that brands like Mercedes-Benz or Jaguar have.
- Lexus cars are not sporty. Even when they’re designed to be and claim to be, they are generally below par in terms of performance and handling.
- Lexus vehicles have terrible infotainment with the worst user interface on the market.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- GMC Reveals the Next-Generation Yukon and Yukon XL - January 17, 2020
- 1932 Mercedes-Benz SSKL - January 16, 2020