This week on the CarNewsCafe podcast 5:
- Adam returns after his fifteen minutes (well his dogs) 15 minutes of fame on The Today Show.
- Aaron compares the 2014 Subaru Forester and 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander which he drove at Rocky Mountain Automotive Press Association (RMAP) track day.
- We discuss the Mercedes-Porsche rumored plans to make a plug-in hybrid. Could this be competition for Tesla?
- Aaron talks about the Goodwood Festival of Speed and how awesome it is.
- Lord Drayson breaks the Electric Land Speed record and shows that politicians can be useful and actually doe something. Once in awhile and not very often.
- Nicolas mentions the Ford Focus Electric price slash by $4,000. Will Ford put more marketing muscle behind selling them now or will it be just a car to keep electric car enthusiast’s happy?
- Everyone talks about how they like the Ford Focus.
- Nicolas and Aaron briefly discuss the BMWi which will be the German automakers foray into the electric car market.
- We talk about some of the cars we will be test driving during the week.
- Adam tells us what car he electric car he would buy.
Stay tuned to hear a special announcement as well, somewhere in the podcast, regarding how YOU CAN WIN! (Note: the contest is now over and a winner has been chosen. Thanks for participating!)
Listen to it. << Do it now!
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Volkswagen Beetle Makes Its Final Edition - February 18, 2020
- 2020 Volkswagen Jetta Hits Value and Goodness In One Package - February 17, 2020