This week on CarNewsCafe Podcast 9:
- Tesla Stock has gone up over the past few months. What does this mean for Tesla?
- Nicolas shares his thoughts about the Ford Fusion Energi he had in the past week.
- We talk about “Beeps & Lights” in cars and why it is annoying. How come cars nowadays still have trouble codes? Can’t they tell you what exactly is wrong?
- This leads to a discussion about Top Gear and why Adam and Aaron like the show but Nicolas doesn’t. We also talk about Top Gear UK vs Top Gear US. Adam has long been against Top Gear US and asked the History channel to cancel the show since it gave him eye cancer.
- Nicolas mentions his interview with Steve Wickham and discusses what it it is like to drive a Citroen 2CV. CarNewsCafe Podcast 8 had a picture of one if you want to see what it looks like.
- Aaron shares a little about the Nissan Truck he had for the week and the “Gayest Car in the World” he will be driving next week, aka the VW Beetle Turbo Convertible.
- Adam talks about the greatest auto commercials of all time (in his opinion.)
- Teens Drive Smart announces winners for 2013 video contest, showing what videos you can do with relatively inexpensive equipment.
Listen to it above or watch below!
The following two tabs change content below.
Adam has always loved cars and anything with wheels. When he is not writing about interesting stories you might find him jamming on his saxophone, watching movies, creating art, or playing with his two dogs.
Latest posts by Adam Yamada-Hanff (see all)
- Will Self-Driving Cars lead to more Sex? - November 19, 2018
- Porsche now has Fastest Nürburgring Lap Time [Video] - July 1, 2018