Four special Fiat 500-based watercraft will be plying the waters and wowing onlookers in the San Francisco Bay tomorrow (Saturday, August 10). Here’s the complete itinerary plus some sneak peek photos from Fiat:
- 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.: All four (4) FIAT Vehicle Watercraft to “drive” within McCovey Cove @ AT&T Park (San Francisco Giants vs. Baltimore Orioles; Game start time: 1:05 p.m. PT)
- 2:30 p.m.: Two (2) FIAT Vehicle Watercraft anchor in McCovey Cove; Two (2) Fiats depart to San Francisco Bay
- 2:45 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.: Two (2) FIAT Vehicle Watercraft will “drive” San Francisco Bay past landmarks and local areas, including: *Depending on conditions:
- – Pier 17
- – Fisherman’s Wharf
- – Ghirardelli Square
- – Fort Mason Great Meadow
- – Golden Gate Park
- – (depends on tides) Area around Golden Gate Bridge
- 4:40 p.m.: Two (2) FIAT Vehicle Watercraft to leave McCovey Cove and “drive” into San Francisco Bay areas (Pier 50 TBD)
- 6:30 p.m.: All four (4) FIAT Vehicles Watercraft out of water
Party on! Sounds like fun.
The following two tabs change content below.
An automotive enthusiast for most of his adult life, Aaron has worked in and around the industry in many ways. He is an accredited member of the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press (RMAP), the Midwest Automotive Media Association (MAMA), the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA), and freelances as a writer and journalist around the Web and in print. You can find his portfolio at AaronOnAutos.com.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Review: 2023 Nissan Frontier - June 1, 2023
- Meyers Manx Dune Buggy With Airplane Engine - May 28, 2023