This week we talk about a lot of great stuff, some of it even relevant. We find out that Adam is going to a wedding that’s not his, meaning he’s still available (ladies, contact him here); Nicolas likes Mitsubishi because they bring him cars to drive; Aaron knows a lot of children’s songs and Monty Python quotes; and stuff that’s actually relevant to automotive like:
- Elio Motors seems less and less likely that they will actually build a car
- Nissan is building driverless cars thanks in part to their Silicon Valley Research Center.
- Kia’s hamster mascots
- The CarNewsCafe Ford Transit Connect Van of Awesomeness
- Hybrid supercars and the phenomenon of electrification as gasoline engines downsize
- Adam rides the train and the guys ask.. Who Is John Galt?
- Nicolas, since he lives in LA, can’t miss a chance to get himself on TV
- He is also getting a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
A fun week with lots of great stuff!
If you liked this week’s podcast episode listen to CarNewsCafe Podcast 11. To stay updated subscribe to the CarNewsCafe Podcast via iTunes or Stitcher Radio. You can also add our Podcast RSS Feed to your favorite RSS Reader to catch new episodes.
Latest posts by Adam Yamada-Hanff (see all)
- Porsche now has Fastest Nürburgring Lap Time [Video] - July 1, 2018
- How do Car Companies Name Cars? - January 15, 2018