Aaron runs amok talking about what’s happened in the last week. Busy things in the background have caused the crew at CarNewsCafe to neglect the podcast somewhat, so Aaron jumps in to bring us back on track. This week, coverage includes:
- 2015 Nissan GT-R and GT-R NISMO at the LA Auto Show
- Jeep Wrangler Willys Wheeler Edition
- Ford rolls F-150 natural gas trucks off the line.
- No mo’ Lamborghini Gallardo and introducing the Veneno
- Review of the 2014 Mazda6
- Green car performance and more at the LA Auto Show
- Toyota’s 100 Cars for Good does more good this year
- Aaron’s 8 favorite test drives this year
To be honest, Aaron is probably more culpable in the loss as anyone. We did a podcast last week (Episode 23) and then he didn’t edit it, so it’s been languishing there without publication. It’s been too long now to bother, so we’re skipping 23 and going into 24 here. Sorry for that, but sometimes, life gets in the way. Especially with holidays, business ventures, and other things.
Or download it here.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Video Review: 2021 Buick Envision - April 18, 2021
- Why Doesn’t the Nissan Leaf Have Bigger Batteries? - April 17, 2021