The boys, one of them now in Georgia which may be affecting his judgement, talk about what they think will be coming in 2014. Automotive or not.
- The Price is Right gives away Audi R8 Spyder, the most expensive prize on the show ever.
- Michael Schumacher, gets into a Ski Accident, seems to be doing better but still serious.
- 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander review
Our Predictions for 2014 models that will become collector cars includes:
- Acura NSX
- Alfa Romeo 4C
- Cadillac ELR
- Chevy Corvette Stingray
- Fiat 500E
- Jaguar F-Type
- Maserati Ghibli
- Porsche 918 Spyder
As a note: Nicolas was traveling and his audio was lost before post-production, so he is not included here and it may mean the conversation seems a little odd at times. We apologize for this, but thought that the show was important enough that we would publish regardless.
Subscribe to the CarNewsCafe Podcast via iTunes or Stitcher Radio. You can also add our Podcast RSS Feed to your favorite RSS Reader to catch new episodes.
The following two tabs change content below.
An automotive enthusiast for most of his adult life, Aaron has worked in and around the industry in many ways. He is an accredited member of the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press (RMAP), the Midwest Automotive Media Association (MAMA), the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA), and freelances as a writer and journalist around the Web and in print. You can find his portfolio at AaronOnAutos.com.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Review: 2023 Nissan Frontier - June 1, 2023
- Meyers Manx Dune Buggy With Airplane Engine - May 28, 2023