The boys, one of them now in Georgia which may be affecting his judgement, talk about what they think will be coming in 2014. Automotive or not.
- The Price is Right gives away Audi R8 Spyder, the most expensive prize on the show ever.
- Michael Schumacher, gets into a Ski Accident, seems to be doing better but still serious.
- 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander review
Our Predictions for 2014 models that will become collector cars includes:
- Acura NSX
- Alfa Romeo 4C
- Cadillac ELR
- Chevy Corvette Stingray
- Fiat 500E
- Jaguar F-Type
- Maserati Ghibli
- Porsche 918 Spyder
As a note: Nicolas was traveling and his audio was lost before post-production, so he is not included here and it may mean the conversation seems a little odd at times. We apologize for this, but thought that the show was important enough that we would publish regardless.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Q&A: Why Doesn’t Hyundai Have A Pickup Truck? - May 1, 2021
- Q&A: What Electric Vehicles Are On the Market Now? - April 28, 2021