This week, as we prepared for the Super Bowl and worked on getting our new site design and hosting set up, we skipped doing a podcast as a group. Instead, Aaron offers a quick recap of the week in a quick-and-dirty podcast for your enjoyment.
You’ll hear reference to:
- A Honda dealership in New Jersey that has gone grid-neutral and why this matters.
- One lucky guy’s cool nation-wide road trip in a 1967 Datsun Fairlady.
- Our review of the 2014 Lexus RX 350 F-Sport, a capable and luxurious crossover.
- Racing news, including the results from Sno*Drift, and the great race at Daytona for the Rolex 24 of Le Mans.
- Fiat-Chrysler’s new logo and how it will likely be seen by America and the world.
- Electric car news including a tit-tat between Tesla and BMW as well as Nicolas’ explanation of why workplace charging is key to EV success.
- And wrapping up with a look at Tim Esterdahl’s great guest post about Ford’s new F-150 aluminum body and some of the issues it could have.
Next week, look forward to a Super Bowl commercial roundup as well as more exciting stuff from the CarNewsCafe.com crew!
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Sneak Unveil of New GMC Hummer EV - October 20, 2020
- Video Review: 2020 Cadillac CT4 is great as the Smallest Caddy - October 13, 2020