This week, the boys come together to talk about the latest and greatest, including some updates on the National Corvette Museum’s sinkhole tragedy, Honda’s hybrids and clean initiatives, some car reviews, and other great stuff!
Plus.. the new site.. LAUNCHES!
- After the sinkhole at the National Corvette Museum swallowed eight cars, GM stepped forward to say it would fix them. We then got some videos from the engineers surveying the damages and posted those, so you can see down into the hole itself.
- Honda showcased some anti-pollution technology and then pulled the plug on several hybrid models that aren’t selling well in Europe.
- Speaking of hybrids, Fisker Automotive finally finalized its sale to Wangxiang of China.
- Wait, is Apple working with Tesla to build a car?
- If so, will it have double the battery energy thanks to Bosch and Mitsubishi?
- The Winter Olympics are wrapping up, but there are still some hijinx happening, like Top Gear’s Mini vs skeleton and a snowboarder being towed behind his Jeep in New York.
- Aaron test drove and reviewed the Scion tC and the Fiat 500L and gave his impression of each.
Have fun and let us know what you think of the new site.