This week, Aaron is flying solo, sans Nicolas and Adam, so you are treated to only his sultry, sweet voice and insightful, uninterrupted commentary.
- FIRE at Tesla, the Model S goes up in flames and Elon Musk defends his creation.
- Interview with Paul Richie, formerly of CODA.
- Belmont Auto Show highlights.
- How to make an F1 car.
- Top Gear coolness in a hot pink Lambo.
- The Ford Gyron is featured as a Coffee and a Concept.
- The Nash Metropolitan is a cool city car from back in the day.
- Ten cars that will get you laid. Really.
- Our nine (8) favorite cars we’ve driven.
Please enjoy the show. If you want to download it directly click here!
The following two tabs change content below.
An automotive enthusiast for most of his adult life, Aaron has worked in and around the industry in many ways. He is an accredited member of the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press (RMAP), the Midwest Automotive Media Association (MAMA), the Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA), and freelances as a writer and journalist around the Web and in print. You can find his portfolio at AaronOnAutos.com.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Sneak Unveil of New GMC Hummer EV - October 20, 2020
- Video Review: 2020 Cadillac CT4 is great as the Smallest Caddy - October 13, 2020