This week, Aaron is flying solo, sans Nicolas and Adam, so you are treated to only his sultry, sweet voice and insightful, uninterrupted commentary.
- FIRE at Tesla, the Model S goes up in flames and Elon Musk defends his creation.
- Interview with Paul Richie, formerly of CODA.
- Belmont Auto Show highlights.
- How to make an F1 car.
- Top Gear coolness in a hot pink Lambo.
- The Ford Gyron is featured as a Coffee and a Concept.
- The Nash Metropolitan is a cool city car from back in the day.
- Ten cars that will get you laid. Really.
- Our nine (8) favorite cars we’ve driven.
Please enjoy the show. If you want to download it directly click here!
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- Autonomous Cars Will Only Last 4 Years? - September 9, 2019
- Study Says Unrestrained Pets Increase Stress and Distraction on the Road - August 30, 2019