Hyundai today released the highlight video of its IONIQ 5 premiere. The 2022 IONIQ 5 disrupts the EV market with its ultra-fast charging, Vehicle-to-Load power capability and targeted driving range of 300 miles. IONIQ 5 rides on Hyundai’s exclusive Electric-Global Modular Platform (E-GMP) that allows for more interior space and optimized performance. IONIQ 5 is part of Hyundai Motor Group’s plan to introduce 23 BEV models and sell 1 million BEV units worldwide by 2025. IONIQ 5 goes on sale this fall with a pre-reservation program for early purchasers that offers special benefits.
“IONIQ 5 introduces the Hyundai brand to a whole new set of buyers,” said José Muñoz, president and CEO, Hyundai Motor America. “Once behind the steering wheel, they are going to be shocked by the range, power, comfort, interior space and advanced technology. Owning one is going to be a new experience and lifestyle that only the IONIQ brand can provide.”
In the highlight video the following executives will share insights about the IONIQ 5.
- José Muñoz, Global Chief Operating Officer, Hyundai Motor Company | President and CEO, Hyundai Motor North America | President and CEO, Hyundai Motor America
- Simon Loasby, Hyundai Vice President, Head of Hyundai Styling
- Olabisi Boyle, Vice President, Product Planning and Mobility Strategy, Hyundai Motor North America
Latest posts by Press Release (see all)
- The BMW Concept Touring Coupé - May 23, 2023
- Cadillac Announces ESCALADE IQ: The First All-Electric Escalade - May 23, 2023