Today, GMC announced the extended driving range for the 2024 GMC HUMMER EV 3X Pickup: a whopping GM-estimated 381 miles of range on a full charge on the 3X trim1 with the available 24-module battery (a 26-mile increase over 2023 model year) and GM-estimated 359 miles of range on a full charge for models equipped with the available Extreme Off-Road Package2 (a 30-mile increase over the previous model year).
“For extended road trips, overlanding in remote areas or daily driving, the 2024 GMC HUMMER EV 3X Pickup will take you where you need to go, now with more driving range and confidence,” said Al Oppenheiser, chief engineer, GMC HUMMER EV. “As we expand the limits on our all-electric future, we’re excited to continue improving the range and to take the GMC HUMMER EV farther than ever for our customers and their adventures.”
The sporty 2024 GMC HUMMER EV 3X Pickup is configured for on-road driving dynamics, while the available Extreme Off-Road Package builds upon the truck’s innate off-road capability to tackle the toughest trails.
Standard features on the 3X Pickup trim include:
- 22-inch wheels and 35-inch All-Terrain tires
- 4-Wheel Steer with CrabWalk3 diagonal drive capability
- Air Ride Adaptive Suspension
- Extract Mode
- Watts to Freedom4 launch experience
- 0-60 mph in approximately 3.5 seconds with the standard 20-module battery
- 0-60 mph in approximately 3 seconds with the available 24-module battery
- Super Cruise hands-free driver assistance feature with more than 400,000 miles of compatible roads in the United States and Canada5
- Up to 381 miles of GM-estimated driving range on a full charge1 with the available 24-module battery pack
Building onto the truck’s capability, the available Extreme Off-Road Package on the 3X trim adds:
- 18-inch wheels and 35-inch Mud-Terrain tires
- Four additional underbody camera views6 for 18 total camera views
- Front e-locker and rear virtual locking differentials
- Heavy-duty ball-spline half-shafts
- Underbody armor consisting of five skid plates and rocker protection with built-in assist steps, as well as two underbody shields to protect the battery and drive units
- Up to 359 miles of GM-estimated driving range on a full charge2 with the available 24-module battery pack
On sale this fall to current reservation holders, the HUMMER EV 3X Pickup will start at $106,945 with DFC9 without the Extreme Off-Road Package. Production of the 3X Pickup and SUV will begin later this year at GM’s Factory ZERO Assembly Center7 in Detroit and Hamtramck, Michigan, home to GMC’s three all-electric trucks: the GMC HUMMER EV Pickup, HUMMER EV SUV and the upcoming Sierra EV8.
1Available on EV3X equipped with the available 24-module battery. Based on a full charge without the Extreme Off-Road Package. Actual range may vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, loading, use and maintenance.
2Available on EV3X equipped with the available 24-module battery. Based on a full charge with Extreme Off-Road Package. Actual range may vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, loading, use and maintenance.
3Limited to low speeds. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
4Watts to Freedom is intended for use only on a closed course and should not be used on public roads. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.
5Always pay attention while driving and when using Super Cruise. Do not use a handheld device. Requires active Super Cruise plan or trial. Terms apply. Visit gmc.com/connectivity-technology/super-cruise for compatible roads and full details.
6Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for important feature limitations and information.
7From globally sourced parts
8Sierra EV Denali Edition 1 available early 2024, by reservation only.
9The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Dealer sets final price.