This week on the 8th CarNewsCafe Podcast
- Aaron’s Coffee and a Concept about the 1967 Jaguar Pirana by Bertone.
- We talk about T Boone Pickens and his plans for his Natural Gas Highway in the US making the “Pickens Plan” a reality. Is this oil billionaire making smart moves or just a crazy Texan?
- Adam mentions the Richard Hatflied interview, from Lightning Motorcycles, which you gotta check!
- The 2014 Ford F-150 Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) will be the only half-ton CNG pickup on the market. Will it this CNG pick-up translate into sales for Ford?
- Hyundai sell 1 Million Hyundai Santa Fe’s in the US market. What do we stand on the crossovers vs small SUVs?
- Ford F-150 modifications
- Nicolas talks about a crazy racer named John Mueller that likes to tinker with a Mitsubishi i-MiEV. (We think he is cool but slightly nuts!)
- Nicolas also shares his opinions about the Ford Fusion Energi which he has for the week.
Listen to it above or watch the embed below.
The following two tabs change content below.
Adam has always loved cars and anything with wheels. When he is not writing about interesting stories you might find him jamming on his saxophone, watching movies, creating art, or playing with his two dogs.
Latest posts by Adam Yamada-Hanff (see all)
- Will Self-Driving Cars lead to more Sex? - November 19, 2018
- Porsche now has Fastest Nürburgring Lap Time [Video] - July 1, 2018