- 2017 Fiat 124 Spider returns nearly 50 years after original introduction
- Revival of roadster continues expansion of FIAT brand in North America
- Delivers iconic Italian style with modern adaptation of original Spider legend
- Powered by turbocharged MultiAir 1.4-liter engine for 160 horsepower and 184 lb.-ft. of torque, available with manual or automatic transmission
- Available with an array of safety and security features, plus technologies for added comfort and convenience
- First 124 units will be available as limited-production Prima Edizione Lusso
- Car is built in collaboration with Mazda and is based on the MX-5 Miata platform.
The following two tabs change content below.
An automotive enthusiast for most of his adult life, Aaron has worked in and around the industry in many ways. He is an accredited member of the Rocky Mountain Automotive Press (RMAP), the Midwest Automotive Media Association (MAMA), and freelances as a writer and journalist around the Web and in print. You can find his portfolio at AaronOnAutos.com.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- GMC Reveals the Next-Generation Yukon and Yukon XL - January 17, 2020
- 1932 Mercedes-Benz SSKL - January 16, 2020