The CarNewsCafe podcast episode 6 makes looking at car porn boring! >> CarNewsCafe-Podcast 6 <<
- Aaron talks about the fun cars he has been driving this week which includes the the 2014 Subaru Forester, and the Nissan Altima 3.5 SL.
- Nicolas talks about the fun and sporty Honda CR-Z and why he loves it.
- Plugin America study shows that electric vehicle batteries, well at least the Tesla Roadster, hold 85% of their charge after 100,000 miles of driving.
- Some news on Nissan and their electric vehicle batteries blunder since they didn’t quite do enough hot weather testing on them. (They are not good in Summer basically!)
- General Motors admits that Tesla is actually a “disruptive force” in the auto industry, which everyone already knew. Does GM have to worry about Tesla though?
- The oddity that is the Honda Ridgeline and rumors they might put it on a sabbatical and bring it back. This poses the question, What are Honda’s plans for trucks in the US market?
- Adam abandons the podcast because the heat wave doesn’t make him think straight.
- And serendipity in automotive reporting.
Without adult supervision (again) what could happen? This podcast is definitely worth a listen!
Also, a quick congratulations to PA in Florida for his winning the drawing for the limited edition Nissan GT-R poster we gave away in last week’s podcast. Nice! We’ll have more giveaways soon, including more of those posters, so stay tuned to future podcasts if you want to win some awesome gear.
Latest posts by Aaron Turpen (see all)
- GMC Reveals the Next-Generation Yukon and Yukon XL - January 17, 2020
- 1932 Mercedes-Benz SSKL - January 16, 2020